The New Year will be here before we know it, and with that, for many, come resolutions.
Number one on that list typically is to lose weight or establish a healthy lifestyle, yet less than half succeed.
This year, start planning now and set yourself up for success.
Michelle Dunaway met up with Grace Derocha, a registered dietitian with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan, to come up with a recipe for success when it comes to making a change in 2017.
Here’s a list of some apps to help you with your New Year’s Resolutions.
• My Fitness Pal syncs with FitBit devices Lose It
• Pact – you can earn money by keeping a pact to yourself for living healthier – you also have to pay when you break your pact.
• The iPhone and android health system apps already installed in the phones
• Fooducate – gives foods you choice a rating. Helps you pick healthier food options.
• For Diabetics – AADE goal tracker app
• Healthy Recipes by SparkRecipes
• Forks Over Knives