Xavier is giving us another healthy(ish), all-in-one dish, perfect for a weeknight meal. This time, he’s testing out a tasty and nutritious recipe from WeightWatchers.
Here’s his take on their .
- Baby potatoes, raw (quartered)
- Cherry Tomatoes (halved)
- Red onion(s) (wedges)
- Garlic 4 clove(s) or garlic powder
- Reduced-fat pork sausages, grilled
- Harissa Seasoning
- Olive Oil
- Red pepper(s)
- Yellow Pepper
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas mark 6. Put the potatoes, tomatoes, onions, garlic, sausages, harissa, olive oil, and peppers in a large roasting tin and toss to combine.
- Season to taste and bake for 35-40 minutes, stirring halfway through, until the potatoes are golden and tender and the sausages are cooked through