The Heritage Broadcasting family focuses on delivering relevant content, fostering a connection between our communities in which we live and serve both inside and outside the borders of Northern Michigan.
We accomplish this through our guided principles that lead us to be pioneering, comprehensive and a passionate community organization.
A CBS affiliate, WWTV/WWUP-TV 9&10 News brings you 9 hours of local news every weekday plus 2 hours over the weekend.
We broadcast 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our digital signals, WWTV-DT / WWUP-DT, can be viewed on digital broadcast channels 9.1, 10.1, and 40.1.
The Michigan Association of Broadcasters (MAB) has released the results of their 2021 Broadcast Awards.
The following is the full list of awards 9&10 News received from the MAB for Commercial Television Market 3:
- Best Photojournalist: Josh Monroe
- Best Breaking News Story: “Oxford School Shooting“
- Best Commercial: “North Peak Diabolical”
- Best Mini-Documentary or Series: “Secrets of Holy Childhood“
- Best Continuing Coverage: “August 6th Storm“
- Best Investigative Story: “Secrets of Holy Childhood“
- Best News Anchor: David Lyden
- Best Special Interest Programming: “Paddling the St. Marys River“
- Merit Commercial: “North Peak Diabolical”
- Merit Investigative Story: “Survivors in the Streets“
- Merit Mini-Documentary or Series: “Unsolved: The Series“
- Merit News Anchor: Lauren Scafidi
- Merit Reporter: Madison Schlegel
- Merit Photojournalist: Jeremy Erickson
- Merit Special Interest Programming: “One Up XP Show: Episode 7 – Surgeon Simulator 2”
- Merit Sports: “Vaulting to New Heights”
- Merit Use of New Media (All Encompassing): “9&10 News Use of New Media”