The Heritage Broadcasting family focuses on delivering relevant content, fostering a connection between our communities in which we live and serve both inside and outside the borders of Northern Michigan.
We accomplish this through our guided principles that lead us to be pioneering, comprehensive and a passionate community organization
A CBS affiliate, WWTV/WWUP-TV 9&10 News brings you 9 hours of local news every weekday plus 1.5 hours over the weekend.
We broadcast 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our digital signals, WWTV-DT / WWUP-DT, can be viewed on digital broadcast channels 9.1, 10.1, and 40.1.
The Michigan Association of Broadcasters (MAB) has released the results of their 2019 Broadcast Awards.
The following is the full list of awards 9&10 News received from the MAB for Commercial Television Market 3:
– Best Photojournalist: Derrick Larr Compilation
– Best Commercial: Kalkaska Public Schools
– Best Special Interest Programming: Crossing Lake Erie
– Best Weathercast: More Snow
– Best News Anchor: Courtney Hunter Compilation
– Best Investigative Story: Betrayal of Trust
– Best News Reporter: Chloe Kiple Compilation
– Best News Special: Crossing Lake Erie
– Best Sports: 02-22-10- Sports OverTime
– Merit Photojournalist: Catherine Emery
– Merit Use of News Media (Single Project): Smokey Bear
-Merit Commercial: Classic Chevy, Lake City
-Merit News Reporter: Gabriella Galloway
– Merit Newscast: 12-26-19- Newscast