GRAYLING – Last year’s marathon champions, Matt Meersman and Jordan Wakeley, were the first team to go for day two of time trials at the AuSable River Canoe Marathon in Grayling on Thursday.
Meersman and Wakeley posted a time of 5:04, the fifth fastest time of the first two days.
11-time champion Steve Lajoie and his partner Guillaume Blais put up the fastest time so far, finishing their run in 4:53.
Here’s a look at the top 5 times heading into Friday:
1. Steve Lajoie and Guillaume Blais – 4:53
2. Mike Davis and Ryan Zaveral – 4:59
3. Wesley Dean and Ryan Halstead – 5:01.20
4. Logan Mynar and Kyle Mynar – 5:01.59
5. Jorden Wakeley and Matt Meersman – 5:04
© 2023 - 910 Media Group