The Katies are catching up on their welcome sign symbols from this craft.
This time, they’re making a handful for the fall!
They painted a leaf for September, a pumpkin for October, and a pumpkin pie for November!
For this project you’ll need:
· Paint of your choice
· A paper plate to put your paint on
· Your wooden symbols
· Glue (either hot glue or super glue works)
Tips for painting your symbols:
· We primed the symbols using white paint.
· We found it was easier to paint the edges first, then paint the rest of your symbol.
· Make sure you let your glue dry for the allotted time to the back of your symbol so you have a nice and sturdy piece!