The Katies are back with their welcome sign they made earlier this year! This time, they’re painting all the spring symbols, perfect for the upcoming months!
They painted an Easter egg for, of course, Easter!
They also painted an umbrella for the month of April, and a flower for the month of May.
Why? Because April showers bring May flowers!
For this project you’ll need:
- Paint of your choice
- A paper plate to put your paint on
- Your wooden symbols
- Glue (either hot glue or super glue works)
Tips for painting your symbols:
- We primed the symbols using white paint.
- We found it was easier to paint the edges first, then paint the rest of your symbol.
- Make sure you let your glue dry for the allotted time to the back of your symbol so you have a nice and sturdy piece!