A 90-year-old Ludington woman is now homeless after a fire broke out in her apartment.
Ludington Fire Department responded to a call at 10:30am from Longfellow Towers. The fire was contained to the bathroom of the woman’s apartment according to Fire Chief John Henderson.
The apartment was located on the seventh floor of the building. Smoke from the fire caused the seventh floor to have to evacuate.
No injuries were reported. The woman who owns the apartment is staying with her church pastor until she can move back in.
© 2023 - 910 Media Group