Tasty Spooky Treats for Halloween
Strawberry Mummies & Ghosts
- Fresh strawberries
- White candy melts
- White almond bark
- Brown or black colored cookie icing
- Coconut oil
- Parchment paper or foil
- Cookie sheet
- Wash your strawberries well and dry them.
- Melt your candy melts and white almond bark with a small spoonful of coconut oil (it will melt everything smoothly).
- Dip the strawberries into the melted mixture and place them on a parchment paper or foil lined cookie sheet.
- Wait for strawberries to dry. Once dried, drizzle some lines over a couple strawberries to make it look like a mummy. For ghosts, take a small spoon and dip it in the white melted mixture and create a little tail like a ghost.
- Once the strawberries dry, use cookie icing to create eyes and mouths on them.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Spoooooky Dirt Cups
What you’ll need:
- Pack of Oreos (I used regular and dark chocolate)
- Chocolate Jell-O pudding pack
- Cool Whip
- Gummy worms
- Milano cookies
- Red or black colored cookie icing
- Small plastic cups
- Mix together Jell-O pudding mix and milk, following the instructions on the box. Chill in fridge for about 30 minutes to an hour.
- While pudding is chilling, grab your Milano cookies and cookie icing and write R.I.P. on the cookie. Set aside to dry.
- Grab your Oreos and smash them. I recommend doing it in a big tupperwear container and using a meat or potato masher (this will cause less mess).
- Take your pudding out of the fridge and mix in a couple spoonfuls of cool whip. Set aside.
- Take your plastic cup and fill a layer of crushed Oreos on the bottom. Then take your pudding mixture and layer it over the crushed Oreos. Continue this patter so you have about 4 layers, with crushed Oreos as your top and final layer.
- Place your R.I.P. Milano cookie into the cup to make your tombstone.
- Place gummy worms on top.
- Enjoy! 🙂