I was a little unsure about this one when I tried it.
But it is AMAZING and a GREAT breakfast/brunch to feed a ton of people. Make it your own! I suggest setting up a topping bar so everyone can make their French toast cup just as they want it. 🙂 -X
French Toast Cups
- 4 Eggs
- 1 1/2 tbsp Cinnamon
- 1/3 Granulated sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 C Butter, melted
- 1 1/2 C Milk
- 1 Loaf of brioche bread ( or challah)
- 1/4 C Brown sugar to sprinkle on top of muffins
Fruit optional, for topping
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Chop bread into 1 inch cubes
- Mix eggs, cinnamon, sugar, vanilla, butter and milk with a whisk until combined.
- Dip bread pieces into mixture and move quickly to muffin cups (this recipe makes 12)
- Sprinkle brown sugar on top of each muffin. Add fruit if you’d like.
- Bake for 25-30 minute
© 2023 - 910 Media Group