District Health Department #10 has announced new flu and COVID-19 vaccine clinics for February.
DHD#10 states that the COVID-19 vaccine is free, and the cost of the flu vaccine is $37.
Additionally, they say high dose and preservative-free flu shots are available for $46, and individuals should bring their insurance cards and drivers license.
You can receive your flu or COVID-19 vaccine at the following locations:
- Crawford County:
- Crawford County Senior Center – 308 Lawndale St, Grayling. Feb. 3 from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Mason County:
- Ludington Library – 217 E. Ludington Ave, Ludington. Feb. 7 from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- Safe Harbor Credit Union – 5511 US-10, Ludington. Feb. 16 from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- Ludington Area Center of the Arts – 107 S Harrison St, Ludington. Feb. 17 from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
According to DHD#10, many health insurances cover the cost of flu vaccines, but if not, they may be able to help through Vaccines for Children (VFC) and other programs.
They say they can bill the following:
- Medicare (only be billed for Flu, Pneumococcal, or PCV13 shots)
- Medicare Health Plans (only be billed for Flu, Pneumococcal, or PCV13 shots)
- Medicaid Health Plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Care Network (Excludes Mercy Partnered Plans)
- Priority Health
- McLaren Commercial
- United Health Care
They say all clinics will have the Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson vaccines, along with boosters for those who are eligible.
Minors must be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian.
To find a vaccine clinic near you,
If you’re interested in hosting a vaccine clinic,
To schedule your vaccine, booster dose or flu shot,
To find a COVID-19 testing site near you,