Xavier Cooks: Pot Pie Inspired Chicken & Biscuits with a Twist
So I was shocked when my aunt made this for dinner while I was visiting and I LOVED it.
It is a pot pie inspired chicken and biscuits with a twist. I love how simple it is to make, but what makes that even better is how cheap it is. Campbell’s estimates this dish costs about $11.38. For a family dinner– that is a STEAL!
Hope you enjoy this as much as I do. – X
Xavier’s Pot Pie Inspired Chicken & Biscuits with a Twist
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup or 98% Fat Free Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 16 ounces frozen California vegetable blend (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots), thawed
- 1 can (12.5 ounces) Swanson® Premium White Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained
- 1 package (12 ounces) refrigerated biscuit dough (10 biscuits)
Heat the oven to 400°F. While the oven is heating, stir the soup, milk and cheese in a 13x9x2-inch baking dish. Add the vegetables and chicken and stir to coat. Season the chicken mixture with salt and pepper.
Bake for 15 minutes or until hot. Stir the chicken mixture. Top the chicken mixture with the biscuits.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the biscuits are golden brown and done.
Be sure to get creative– and make this recipe is great to add your own spin to it!
Have a recipe you’d like to see me try? Just email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.