This recipe truly blew me away. It’s delicious, quick and the perfect way to get the kids involved in the kitchen.
While I stuck to just your basic peperoni, feel free to jazz your pizza up with your favorite toppings! Any veggies laying around would be perfect to throw on top.
Happy cooking! 🙂
Xavier’s Garlic Toast Pizza
- 1 package (11-1/4 ounces) frozen garlic Texas toast
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced regular or turkey pepperoni
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place Texas toast in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake 5 minutes.
- Spread toast with pizza sauce; top with pepperoni and cheese. Bake until cheese is melted, 4-5 minutes longer.