Taste Test Tuesday: Pizza Baguette
The team tried a recipe that has gone viral via TikTok due to its simple and savory flavors. This Pizza Baguette is perfect for a quick weekday meal or something to bake and bring to a party.
To see the full how-to and original video, check out sweetportfolio‘s TikTok feed.
- 1 large baguette
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup pepperoni slices
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a serrated knife, make deep cuts 2 inches apart along baguette (making sure not to cut bread all the way through)
- Using a spoon, stuff each opening in bread with pizza sauce. Then stuff with pepperoni and top with mozzarella. Sprinkle garlic salt on top. Transfer to prepared baking sheet
- Bake 10 minutes
- Let cool 5 minutes before serving on a large plate. Cut bread into pieces or break apart with your hands