Manton Truck Show Returns This Saturday
MANTON – Start your engines because the Manton Truck Show returns this Saturday. The show was cancelled last year due to COVID-19.
Originally in Buckley, Manton has played host to the truck show for the past several years. The show draws large crowds to the small town which benefits from the numerous trucks on display.
“Everything stays here for the town,” says Jason Lutke, President of the Manton Truck Show organization. “When the town needs something with the festivals or the school – all the money we raise goes back to the Town of Manton.”
Saturday’s events include the truck wash, light and truck shows, a kids carnival and live music. The day will conclude with the awards for best truck in each class. Live music will continue throughout the evening.
Here is a full list of events:
- 10 a.m. truck show – Manton Station Park
- Noon to 2 p.m. – Kids Carnival at Skateboard Park with free admission by Manton High School Band
- 2:30 p.m. Kids Bike Drawing (Must be present to win)
- Saturday evening – Truck Show awards at Manton Station Park
- All day – Live music, free admission at Manton Station Park