Our chief photojournalist, Derrick Larr, and his wife, Shannon, are really the perfect pair. One is a complete angel, and the other is a little devil in the kitchen. We won’t tell you which one is which, you’ll have to find out in this episode of Derrick Doesn’t Cook.
Chili Cheese Dog Bake
- 2 (15 oz.) cans chili with beans (Hubby prefers I use 3 cans for a full casserole dish)
- 8 hot dogs
- 1 (28 oz.) package frozen tater tots
- 8 oz. cheddar cheese salt pepper
- Preheat your oven to 425°F
- Lightly grease 9×13 pan.
- Stir the chili and the sliced hot dogs together in the bottom of the pan.
- Layer the tater tots on next.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of the tots and bake for about 10 minutes, until the cheese melts.