Menu Monday: Crystal Mountain’s Easter To-Go Brunch & Other Tasty Offerings
Crystal Mountain is preparing Easter brunch to-go!
The brunch for four will be ready to eat when it’s picked up on Easter Sunday. It’ll be chilled at the time of pickup so some things will need to be cooked or heated before serving.
Orders for Easter brunch to-go are due April 1.
Some of the family-style dishes include:
- Spring greens, local hoop house organic greens tossed with dried cherries, blueberries, bacon crumbles, feta cheese, toasted pecans, heirloom cherry tomatoes, Michigan tart cherry vinaigrette;
- Ciabatta bread with ramp pesto butter;
- Stone-ground mustard glazed ham with mango-pineapple chutney;
- Slow-roasted natural turkey breast with rosemary turkey gravy;
- Delicate, freshly baked quiche stuffed with wild mushrooms, butternut squash, roasted peppers, oven-cured tomatoes, Gruyere cheese and fresh basil;
- Creamy risotto with asparagus tips, roasted garlic, andouille sausage, wild mushrooms, shaved Parmesan cheese and fresh thyme;
- Roasted garden vegetables, marinated chickpeas, feta cheese finished with olive oil, fresh herbs and white balsamic glaze;
- Lemon poppy seed cake with crème Anglaise drizzle and fresh berries.
Of course, that’s not all the food Crystal Mountain has to offer!
The Benzie County resort has several different dining options. From pizza and deli-style subs to intimate fine-dining and everything in-between, they really do have an option for everyone.
To order Crystal Mountain’s Easter brunch to-go, click here.
To learn more about their many other dining options, click here.