Derrick Doesn’t Cook: Homemade Sloppy Joes
The Larr’s are back in the Heritage House Kitchen, and this time they share one of their favorite ’emergency’ weeknight recipes – sloppy joes. But, despite how simple this meal really is, Derrick still makes it difficult – whether it’s intentional or not… Does Shannon keep her cool this time, or has she had enough?
The Larr’s Homemade Sloppy Joes
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup mustard
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 – 8 count package hamburger buns
- 8 slices of your choice of cheese
- Brown ground beef.
- Add all other ingredients to cooked beef and mix well.
- Let simmer 1-2 minutes to let the flavors meld together.
- Serve on buns with sliced cheese.