Festive St. Patrick’s Day Mocktails for the Whole Family
Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
We know the day is typically celebrated with a pint (or two) of green beer. We wanted to change things up a little bit this year!
Instead, we have put together some simple, tasty mocktails the whole family can enjoy.
St. Patrick’s Day Punch
- 2 pkg. Lemon-Lime Flavor Unsweetened Drink Mix Like KOOL-AID
- 2 qt. pineapple juice chilled
- 1 liter Sprite chilled
In a large pitcher, pour pineapple juice, and drink mix.
Stir until everything is mixed well and the drink mix is dissolved.
Add in the soda. Mix just enough to combine.
Vanilla Mint Milkshake
- 3 cups vanilla bean ice cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Pure Peppermint Extract
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick Green Food Color
- whipped topping and chocolate sauce for serving
- Place ice cream, milk, McCormick Pure Peppermint Extract, Pure Vanilla Extract and food color in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into tall glasses and garnish with whipped topping and chocolate sauce, if desired. Serve immediately. Enjoy!
Passion Fruit & Berry Sparklers
- 12 oz. passion fruit juice
- 12 oz. chilled sparkling grape or apple juice
- fresh blueberries
- fresh raspberries
- In a small to medium sized pitcher, combine passion fruit juice and sparkling beverage.
- Pour into small glasses with crushed ice.
- Add a few blueberries and raspberries to each glass and serve.