NMCAA Hosts Super Saturday to Provide Free Tax Preparation, Free Lunch, KN95 masks, and Prizes Up to $50
The Northwest Michigan Community Action Agency is hosting a FREE event for all ages at its 18th annual Super Saturday on February 13, 2021.
NMCAA says the event is a day of education, community resources, and training for people experiencing poverty and all veterans in the Greater Grand Traverse Area.
The event will feature:
- Free tax preparation by IRS-certified professionals (drive-thru/drop off only, pre-registration is
- Free sandwich lunches provided by Jimmy John’s
- Free KN95 masks for every registrant
- Prize drawings of up to $50
- Free dental pre-screenings from Northwest Michigan Health Services
- Free virtual workshops throughout the week. (Topics include money management, avoiding scams, and keys to self-care)
This event is in partnership with the TBAISD Career-Tech Center, Area Agency on Aging of Northwest Michigan, and NeighborWorks America. NMCAA says they want to their their sponsors by TCF Bank, Molina Health Care, Consumers Energy, Jimmy John’s, and the Community Economic Development Association of Michigan.
Super Saturday is February 13, 2021 between 10am-12 pm at the TBAISD Career-Tech Center located at 880 Parsons Rd, Traverse City.
To sign up or learn more about Super Saturday, click here.