‘the four’s Top Four Super Bowl Snacks. Plus, Bonus Recipe from our ‘Facebook Fan of the Week’
The Super Bowl is always filled with nail-biting suspense, wonderful entertainment, and best of all – delicious food. From chips and dip to mouth-watering sliders, the team from ‘the four’ shares their must-have snacks for the ‘big game’.
Xavier’s Queso Dip
- 1 pound ground beef (or ground turkey)
- 2 tablespoons of taco seasoning mix
- 32oz Velveeta (cut into cubes)
- 20oz can of Rotel tomatoes (desired spice level)
- In a large skillet, brown the ground beef over medium heat until the meat is no longer pink. Drain.
- Add the water and taco seasoning, increase the heat to medium-high, and cook, stirring frequently, until the liquid has evaporated. Remove from heat.
- In a 4 to 6-quart slow cooker, add the prepared beef, the Velveeta cheese, and the can of Rotel.
- Stir well and cook on low until the cheese is completely melted, 1 to 2 hours.
- Keep the slow cooker set to warm to serve during a party, giving the mixture a good stir before serving.
Jamie’s Chicken Parm Sliders
- 24 ounces frozen breaded chicken tenders
- 1 package (12 ounces) Hawaiian sweet rolls
- 1 package (7-1/2 ounces) sliced provolone and mozzarella cheese blend
- 1 jar (24 ounces) marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Prepare chicken tenders according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, without separating rolls, cut horizontally in half; arrange roll bottoms in a greased 13×9-in. baking dish.
- Place half of cheese slices over roll bottoms. Bake until cheese is melted, 3-5 minutes.
- Layer rolls with half of sauce, chicken tenders, remaining sauce and remaining cheese slices. Replace top halves of rolls.
- For topping, microwave butter, garlic powder and red pepper flakes, covered, on high, stirring occasionally, until butter is melted.
- Pour over rolls; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, until golden brown and heated through, 20-25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with basil before serving.
Derrick‘s ‘Just Throw Stuff in a Bowl’ Dip
- 8oz cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1 oz package ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 cups shredded cheddar
- 1/3 cup bacon bits (soft bacon, not hard like in a salad)
- 2 green onions sliced
Directions (According to Derrick)
“I don’t know… just throw all of the stuff in a bowl. Mix it together, it tastes good, that’s all I care about”.
Melissa’s Super Bowl Fries
- Curry Powder
- Olive Oil or Coconut Oil
- Sea Salt & Pepper
- Diced Green Chives (Optional)
- Ketchup or Aioli Sauce for Dipping
- Depending on the number of people start with 2-3 potatoes
- Cut into slices about inch wide
- Place cut up slices onto a tray or plate
- Drizzle olive oil or coconut oil
- Add sea salt & pepper
- Add curry powder
- Add diced green chive onions
- Put in air fryer for 10 minutes
- Add a side of ketchup or aioli sauce for dipping
- 2 – 8oz pkgs. of softened cream cheese.
- Chopped Onion
- Shrimp Cocktail Sauce
- Shredded Imitation Crab Meat
- Ritz Crackers for Dipping