Xavier’s Air Fryer Potato Chips, Broccoli and Taquitos
You asked and we answered!
A viewer sent us a message asking to see some recipes with the air fryer so Xavier whipped his out!
He made potato chips, broccoli, and taquitos in the Heritage House kitchen.
Air Fryer Potato Chips
- 2 large potatoes
- Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- Preheat air fryer to 360°. Using a mandoline or vegetable peeler, cut potatoes into very thin slices. Transfer to a large bowl; add enough ice water to cover. Soak for 15 minutes; drain. Add more ice water and soak another 15 minutes.
- Drain potatoes; place on towels and pat dry. Spritz potatoes with cooking spray; sprinkle with salt. In batches, place potato slices in a single layer on tray in greased air-fryer basket. Cook until crisp and golden brown, 15-17 minutes, stirring and turning every 5-7 minutes. If desired, sprinkle with parsley
Air Fryer Broccoli
- 3-4 cups broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Add broccoli, olive oil, garlic powder, salt & pepper to a large bowl and toss to combine.
Transfer to air fryer and set to 375F for 8 minutes. Shake halfway through.
Once the timer goes off, remove and serve immediately.
- 10 corn tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- Cooking spray
- Cooked filling (chicken, ground beef, vegetables, cheese, etc.)
- Optional: Salsa and guacamole
- Preheat air fryer to 350°.
- Add filling to preheated tortilla. Roll up tightly and secure with toothpicks. In batches, arrange taquitos in a single layer on greased tray in air-fryer basket; spritz with cooking spray. Cook 6 minutes; turn and cook until meat is cooked through and taquitos are golden brown and crispy, 6-7 minutes longer. Discard toothpicks before serving. If desired, serve with salsa and guacamole.