9&10 News – Associate Producer
At 9&10 News of Northern Michigan you will find a thriving, robust and exciting company with a world class facility and location in beautiful Northern Michigan. We offer competitive pay, first class benefits and opportunities to learn and grow alongside accomplished leaders in the industry.
The Company: Heritage Broadcasting’s roots began on air in 1954 and we have been growing and evolving ever since! We are proud to be the News Leader in Northern Michigan! Today, we are home to news, weather, and entertainment content, 9&10 News, Local 32, and CW 32 as well as ME TV, Northern Michigan Digital, ION, and Mane Content.
The Position: As an Associate Producer for Northern Michigan’s News Leader, you will be responsible for helping to write, stack and implement a dynamic newscast that’s accurate and compelling across multi digital platforms. A true passion for journalism and storytelling is absolutely required and expected.
- 401K with a Company Match
- 17 Days PTO
- Clothing & Grooming Allowances
- Relocation Allowance
- Innovative: Our industry changes every day. Fresh ideas are welcomed and encouraged!
- Motivating & Engaging: Regardless of position or job title, you will find our team members are proud of their contributions, individual and team accomplishments, and they love to celebrate them!
- Collaborative: No one person or department is able to do it all. We rely on our strengths and weaknesses to complement one another to create an unbeatable team.
- Inclusive: We know to get all kinds of ideas, we need all kinds of people!
- Write compelling, accurate and factual news copy for newscasts.
- Editing video using Avid software
If you have the required experience and skills, send your letter of interest, resume, professional references, and demo reels to Sean Mahon, News Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org