7 New Community Exposure Sites in Traverse City
Sixteen new positive cases from this weekend are being reported by the Grand Traverse County Health Department.
Most new cases have been people in their 20s and 30s.
The health department says contact tracing is underway—and put an alert out about seven community exposure sites (listed below).
People who visited the exposure sites during the flagged dates and times are asked to self-monitor for 14 days or seek testing and self-quarantine until the results are reported.
- YMCA West (Silver Lake Road location): June 30, noon to 1 pm; July 1, noon to 1 p.m. and 3:15-4:30 pm (refer to YMCA member email.)
- The GYM Traverse City: June 29, daily through July 3 between noon to 4 p.m. (refer to The GYM member email.)
- Dillinger’s Pub: June 28 from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Bootlegger’s Bar: June 28 from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Union Street Station: June 28 from 11 a,n, to 8 p.m.
- Brady’s Bar: June 26 (time unknown)
- Cherry Capital Airport: June 24, Allegiant flight #998, St. Petersburg/Clearwater Florida to Traverse City, arrival at 10:15 a.m.