Grand Traverse County Health Department Releases List of Possible COVID-19 Exposure Sites
The Grand Traverse County Health Department has issued a list of several recently identified possible COVID-19 exposure sites.
The health department says they identified the potential exposure sites during an out-of-county collaborative contact tracing effort.
Here’s the list of locations that were visited by a group of patrons, several of which tested positive for the coronavirus later on.
Thursday, June 18:
- Mari Vineyards from 1 – 2 p.m.
- Brys Estate Vineyard and Winery from 2 – 3 p.m.
- Bowers Harbor Vineyards from 3:30 – 4:30 p.m.
- Amical from 7 – 8:30 p.m.
Friday, June 19:
- Rooftop Bar at Hotel Indigo from 8 – 9 p.m.
- Little Fleet from 9 – 10:30 p.m.
- Low Bar from 10:45 – 11:30 p.m.
- Kilkenny’s Irish Public House from 11:45 p.m. – 1:45 a.m.
Anyone who visited any of those locations during the date and time listed should self-quarantine and monitor for COVID-19 symptoms for 14 days since the last possible exposure.
Grand Traverse County has a total of 38 COVID-19 cases and five deaths.