Michelle Cooks: Buffalo Chicken Celery Sticks
The biggest football game of the year is just around the corner and people are scrambling to find the perfect dish to pass.
Here it is:
Buffalo Chicken Celery Sticks
Prep Time 50 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 55 minutes
- ½ cup hot sauce such as Frank’s
- ½ cup butter
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- ¼ tsp Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 lb cooked chicken shredded
- 1 bunch celery cut into 2-3 inch long pieces
- Ranch (optional)
- Green onions (optional)
- In a medium-sized saucepan over medium heat combine hot sauce, butter, vinegar, Worcestershire, cayenne, garlic, and salt.
- Bring ingredients to a boil while whisking constantly. Once the sauce is boiling, turn off the heat and add cream cheese. Whisk until combined.
- Add shredded chicken to the sauce and toss until chicken is coated.
- Fill each celery stick with 1-2 tablespoons of buffalo chicken. Drizzle each stick with ranch dressing and top with green onions.