Michelle Cooks: Strawberry Bagel Bites
Michelle was back in the Heritage House Kitchen to make up a sweet treat that will curb your cravings but won’t derail your diet.
Strawberry Bagel Bites
- 1/2 cup whole-wheat flour
- 3/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 cup fat-free strawberry Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup freeze-dried strawberry
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. salt
Optional toppings: light/reduced-fat cream cheese, light butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Mix well.
- Add yogurt, and stir until uniform. Fold in freeze-dried strawberries. Evenly form into 8 balls, about 2 tbsp. each, and place on the baking sheet.
- Spray with nonstick spray. Bake for 15 minutes, or until light golden brown.