Newaygo Co. Deputies Need Help Finding Man for Trespassing

Police in Newaygo County need your help finding a man.

They say he was caught on camera trespassing on someone’s property.

It occurred in the northeast area of Newaygo County.

If you know who this is call Newaygo County Police at 231-689-7390.