Massachusetts Buffalo Wild Wings Employees Exposed to Toxic Chemical

A Massachusetts Buffalo Wild Wings employee has died and 10 others have been hospitalized after being exposed to a toxic cleaning product.

Fire fighters responded to a call at the restaurant in Burlington Thursday evening after one of the workers began experiencing severe nausea after smelling fumes from the chemical.

He was rushed to the hospital in critical condition where he later died.

Three workers and six customers were also taken to the hospital, all of which are in stable condition.