Cooking With Chef Hermann: Tex-Mex Cheese Steak
Tex-Mex Cheese Steak
- 16oz Roast Beef M to MR
- 1 Red Bell Pepper sliced thin
- 1 Jalapeño Pepper sliced thin
- 1 Poblano Pepper sliced thin
- ¼ C Banana Pepper Sliced rings
- 1 small Onion sliced thin
- ¼ tsp chili pepper
- Pinch cumin, salt and pepper
- Sliced Pepper jack Cheese
- Hoagie or Ciabatta Rolls
In sauté pan heat oil until hot. Add onions and cook 4-5 minutes until begin to brown. Add the garlic and other peppers, cook until tender. Add the spices. Remove from heat and set aside. Add 1 TB of oil to pan and add the beef to heat through. Top with the cheese and melt.
Place the heated beef and cheese on the roll, top with the pepper mix.