The Importance of Being Earnest: “A Trivial Comedy for Serious People”
The Old Town Playhouse in Traverse City is ready to share a trivial comedy for serious people called “The Importance of Being Earnest” and we had the cast and crew live on ‘the four’ to tell us all about it.
Director Kerr Anderson and cast-members, Sarah Wolf and Kaila Szafranski were all at the Heritage House to give us a look at what we can expect to see from them in just four short days.
- Presented By: Old Town Playhouse
- Dates: September 13, 2019 – September 28, 2018
- Thursdays, Fridays & Saturdays at 7:30 PM
- Sunday Matinees at 2:00 PM
Old Town Playhouse
148 E Eighth St
Traverse City, MI 49684
- Time: 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Price: $28 for Adults, $15 for Youth under 18 (plus fees)
To learn more, click here.