9&10 News – Digital Services Project Manager
Digital Services Project Manager
We are in search of a passionate, hard-working individual that is willing to go the extra mile towards ensuring client success! This is a full time position and will be based out of our Traverse City office location.
Northern Michigan Digital is a division of 9&10 News that specializes in digital marketing. Working among a team of talented sales and fulfillment professionals our Project Managers bring a client’s marketing dreams to fruition. A typical day would include working along-side account managers to build strategic digital marketing plans focused on the specific needs of each client. Delivering that plan to the fulfillment team, monitoring progress, adjusting for peak performance and changing needs, then communicating these results to account managers and clients.
Your Primary Duties and Responsibilities include the following. As with any position, other duties may be assigned to you as appropriate.
- #1 point of contact for client, sales teams and fulfillment team.
- Focus on client success, build and maintain solid, trusting relationships for long term client success.
- Build strategy with internal teams based off client goals and industry best practices
- Regular progression calls and reporting with client and sales teams.
- Track and measure key account metrics.
- Identify wins and enhancement opportunities
- Assist with multiple incoming requests and escalations when needed.
Qualifications for Your Position
To perform this position successfully, you must be able to perform each primary duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the minimal knowledge, skill, and/or ability you are required to possess.
- BA/BS degree (preferred)
- Digital Marketing/Sales Experience: 2 years (Required)
- Digital Strategy Experience: 1 year (Required)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent listening, presentation skills, negotiation skills preferred
- Proven ability working in a goal oriented team
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and close attention to detail a must
- Ability to deliver client focused solutions based off client goals
- Knowledge of digital products (SEO, PPC, OTT, Targeted Display & Video, Social Media Management)
Heritage Broadcasting is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org