Get Ready to Hoof N’ Slosh at Mount Holiday Bavarian Style
Hoof it up to Mount Holiday, then slosh your way down.
Today we learned how you can sign up to race up and down Mount Holiday in Traverse City for this Bavarian themed tradition.
It is the Hoof N’ Sloshin 2 mile race where participant’s forma team of four or compete individually and hoof up the backside of Mount Holiday. Then once they reach the climax, they slosh down a series of 4 slip n’ slides that finish at the bottom of the hill where they can enjoy Bavarian food, beer, and live entertainment.
Here is the race-day itinerary:
- 1:00 – 2:30 pm: Registration and Packet Pick Up
- 2:30 pm: Participant Meeting
- 2:55 pm: National Anthem
- 3:00 pm: YOU-sul-yourf Start (solo start)
- 3:10 pm: FOUR-fig-noogin Start (team start)
- 4:00 pm: Das Kinders Start (kids)
- Awards, food, drinks and yard games to follow
Click here for more event information.