Check Out This Summer Celebration at Alden Days
Alden Days is just around the corner and that means fun for the whole family is possible this weekend.
From a fun-run to a parade and so many small-business sales, they are ready to welcome people from all over northern Michigan to the village of Alden.
New this year is the Saturday Night musical event called Sounds of Torch.
They will be fundraising for the following organizations.
Here are a couple of things happening that you can take part in.
- The Bake Sale starts at 8:30 a.m.- till sold out (Methodist Church downtown)
- The Big run starts at 9 a.m. downtown Alden
- All of the stores will be participating with huge sales in downtown Alden
- The parade starts at 1 p.m. in downtown Alden
- The Cakewalk starts at 2 p.m. in downtown Alden
Michelle Dunaway was in Alden to talk with Doug Hickman who is a member of the Downtown Alden Business Association to talk all about what you can expect and what it means to the community.
Watch the video above to learn more about Alden Days.