Michelle Cooks: Mediterranean Hummus
We were back in the Heritage House Kitchen to bring you a simple party pleaser for you to pass around this Fourth of July.
Here is the recipe:
- 1 lb Hummus (family size)
- 1 large Red bell pepper
- ½ English cucumber, diced 
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 3 oz (1/3 cup) Feta cheese, crumbled
- Optional Garnish: 2 tbs flat leaf parsley, chopped, 1/4 cup black olives
- In an 8-9 inch round (or square) serving dish, spread the hummus evenly on the bottom of the dish.
- Layer everything else on top of the hummus.
- Chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Serve with fresh vegetables, baked pita chips or whole grain crackers!