Cadillac Child Taken to Hospital After Poking Themselves With a Needle

A child in Cadillac had to be taken to the hospital after police say they accidentally poked themselves with a needle.

It happened Tuesday on River Street.

Police say the child picked up the needle and accidentally poked themselves with it.

They were taken to the hospital to be checked out as a precaution.

Police say the needle was empty and disposed of by EMS.

9&10’s David Lyden is working on this story and will have continuing coverage tonight.