Grand Traverse Co. Not Giving Cities Money for Fireworks Again

Grand Traverse County will not be giving Traverse City or Fife Lake money for fireworks again this year.

A Grand Traverse County commissioner tells us the funding is usually done at the city, township or village levels.

Grand Traverse County has budgeted money for the firework shows in the past, but not in the last four years.