Mane Content – Creative Media Specialist – Editor |Motion Graphic Artist | Videographer
Your Position Overview
Is your passion creating great video? Mane Content is looking for an addition to our Creative Services Department. Home base for this position is in one of the most beautiful places in the country: Cadillac, Michigan. This position brings fresh ideas to life. It includes the conception, production and editing of client work along with shooting video, assisting on shoots and a few administrative tasks.
Your Primary Duties and Responsibilities include the following. As with any position, other duties may be assigned to you as appropriate.
- Duties include the conception and production of advertiser commercial work and station campaigns across all platforms.
- Work with team members and clients to find creative solutions for projects.
- Communicate with Director, Project Manager and Coordinator on progress of projects.
- Ensure deadlines are met on projects assigned to you.
- Maintain a professional manor when communicating with peers and clients.
- Graphic Design projects.
- Help with new business development as often as possible.
- Share inspiring creative when you come across it
- Read the trades weekly.
- Scour YouTube and other video sharing sites.
Your Supervisory Responsibilities
No supervisory responsibilities.
Qualifications for Your Position
To perform this position successfully, you must be able to perform each primary duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the minimal knowledge, skill, and/or ability you are required to possess.
- Strong creative and design skills
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, and Illustrator is a must
- Have a solid working knowledge of camera operation, lighting, editing with animation and have an emphasis on original thought and creativity
- Editing skills are used daily and Adobe Premiere experience is preferred, but not necessary
- Apply good spelling and grammar and have an eye for detail
- Comfortable working independently and leading a team
- Excellent communication skills to understand and present creative ideas
- Strong time management and multitasking skills
- Minimum of five years of experience
- Ability to independently resolve problems
Heritage Broadcasting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please email resume to email@example.com