Wellness for the Family: Father’s Day Healthy Meals
Grace Derocha came on to show us some fun food for father’s day, and here are the recipes.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 4 dill pickle spears
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced into rings
- 1 small avocado, cubed
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon pickle juice
- 4 teaspoons ketchup
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- In a large bowl, combine beef, salt, and pepper. With wet hand, gently form into 4 patties
- In a large bowl, whisk together dressing.
- Cook hamburger for 4-5 minutes per side.
- Add toppings and divide into bowls.
- 8 oz cooked lobster tail meat
- 1 tbsp minced chives or green onion
- 2 tbsp fresh dill
- 2 tsp minced shallots
- 2 tbsp chopped celery
- 1 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp green yogurt
- pinch of black pepper
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 cup shredded lettuce
- 3 sliced tomatoes
- 3 whole grain hot dog buns
- Chop lobster into small bits and combine with toppings.
- Place on three buns and add lettuce.
Family Fruit Salad
Each member of he family picks their favorite fruit, and mix it all together for a great fruit salad.
Enjoy and Happy Father’s Day!