Michelle Cooks: Chicken Salad
We are bringing you more amazing food for the summer and this is an Avocado Chicken Salad.
Avocado Chicken Salad
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 2 medium cooked chicken breasts shredded or chopped (we used rotisserie chicken)
- 2 ripe avocados pitted and diced
- 1/2 cup corn roasted, canned, or frozen
- 1/4 cup red or green onion minced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro minced (or parsley or dill)
- 2 tablespoons lime or lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, add the shredded chicken, avocado, onion, avocados, corn, and cilantro.
- Drizzle with the lime (or lemon) juice, olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss gently until all the Ingredients are combined.
- Additional add-ins that go well with this salad include chopped tomato, chopped cucumber, bacon chopped and cooked, or black beans.