Michelle Cooks: Flourless Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal Cookies
FLOURLESS PEANUT BUTTER BANANA OATMEAL COOKIES
PREP TIME: 5 MINS
COOK TIME: 15 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 20 MINUTES
- 2 cups (225 g) quick oats
- 2 (285 g, approx. 1.25 cups) ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup (125 g) natural peanut butter (or other nut or seed butter of choice)
- (OPTIONAL) 1-2 tbsp maple syrup or coconut sugar, or stevia to taste
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup (45 g) dairy-free chocolate chips or 1/4 cup add-in of choice such as chopped nuts, raisins or dried cranberries (add up to 1/2 cup if you want and feel free to mix and match!)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F.
- Mash the bananas in in a bowl with a fork until they form a paste.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Drop 16 spoonfuls onto a cookie sheet, shaping each spoonful into a cookie shape.
- Bake for 15 minutes. They should be firm and slightly browned when done.
To see Michelle make this yummy treat, watch the video above.