Michelle Cooks: Peanut Butter Baked Oatmeal
Six words will change the way you eat breakfast—peanut butter chunky monkey baked oatmeal.
And it’s good for you!
- 2 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 2 over-ripe bananas smashed with some chunks left
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 1/2 cups milk of your choice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 cup mini dark chocolate chips
- Toppings: melted peanut butter sliced bananas, dark chocolate chips
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
Grease an 8 by 8 inch baking pan.
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and stir until well combined.
Pour into the baking dish.
Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Microwave peanut butter for 20 to 30 seconds to loosen it up enough to drizzle.
(For more recipes like this head to runninginaskirt.com).