Red Ride for Families: Michelle Dunaway To Bike from Cadillac to Grand Rapids
Anchor Michelle Dunaway prepares for her next adventure to benefit the Ronald McDonald House of Western Michigan.
Last year, Michelle Dunaway walked from Traverse City to Cadillac for the Ronald McDonald House of Western Michigan. This year, she embarks on a new challenge to benefit the organization: Red Ride for Families, biking from the city of Cadillac to Grand Rapids along the White Pine Trail. Taking place Thursday, September 6, the ride seeks to increase awareness of the RMHWM and give back to an organization that helps northern and western Michigan families when they need it most.
Brick Wheels in Traverse City is sponsoring the ride. Norte is partnering with 9&10 to host two public training sessions prior to the big day. For more event details and information about the training sessions, see below.
- Wednesday, August 8 and Wednesday, August 29 at 5:00pm, beginning at the Civic Center Clubhouse (1213 W Civic Center Drive, Traverse City) taking place along the TART Trail. Come help Michelle Dunaway prepare for the ride!
- Beginning Thursday, September 6
- First rally point will take place in Reed City, more information to come!
- Second rally point will take place in Big Rapids, more information to come!
- Third Stop: Cedar Springs Brewery, 95 N Main St NE, Cedar Springs, MI 49319
- Finish: Ronald McDonald House of Western Michigan, 1323 Cedar St NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49503
- $250 donation to participate in the ride’s entirety with Michelle