For a fairy-tale dessert that nods at National Cheesecake Day, try making this irresistible rainbow-colored dip.
It is one dessert that looks just as good as it tastes!
- 12 oz cream cheese, such as TJs vegan
- 1 cup plain yogurt, such as coconut milk yogurt
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup unrefined sugar, or xylitol for sugar-free
- 1 additional tbsp. sugar
- food coloring OR a pinch turmeric, acai powder, spirulina, and blue spirulina
Bring cream cheese to room temperature and blend all ingredients except the colors until smooth.
Although a blender, food processor, or hand blender will yield smoothest results, you can technically stir by hand if you must.
Divide among four little dishes and stir a different coloring into each dish. Be very light-handed if using turmeric and spirulina in place of food coloring, as these flavors are strong and a little goes a long way.
Drop spoonfuls of each color into a serving bowl, alternating colors. Then swirl colors together with a spoon.
Check out more fun tips from this recipe’s .