9&10 Meteorologist Haleigh Vaughn Bakes Zucchini Bread
Things are really taking off in the 9&10 vegetable garden, just look at the size of this zucchini!
And with a zucchini this large, Doppler 9&10 meteorologist Haleigh Vaughn thought it was the perfect opportunity to make her favorite zucchini bread!
Don’t just take our word for it, try it out for yourself!
- 3 cups All purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon
Mix together and add
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 1/4 cups white sugar
- 3 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 2 cups of grated zucchini
- optional 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
Grease two 8×4 loaf pans and cook at 325 degrees Fahrenheit