Woman Taken to Hospital After Finding Meth Lab in Garbage

The Antrim County Sheriff’s Office says a woman had to be taken to the hospital after opening her garbage and inhaling fumes from a meth lab.

The sheriff’s office says the woman called 911 Friday needing an ambulance because she found a one-pot meth lab in her garbage in Bellaire. 

The meth lab was still active and smoking when she accidentally inhaled the fumes.

Once on scene, deputies and the Traverse Narcotics Team found meth-making materials and chemicals on the property.

Two men were arrested for making meth.

They have yet to be charged.