Skip to Main
News

Saginaw Woman OK After Being Bitten By Brown Recluse Spider

A Saginaw woman is OK after she was bitten by a brown recluse spider.

The brown recluse is known for a violin shaped brown mark on its back and, while rare, its venom can be deadly.

Jessica Greenwald woke up with a red spot, and just thought she slept on her arm oddly.

As the day went on, she realized something was wrong as it grew more painful.

If you think you’ve been bitten by a brown recluse, call your doctor. There are medications available to treat the bites.