In northern Lake Michigan, 14 islands make up the Beaver Island archipelago.
The most northwest island is Squaw Island.
On the 69 acre island stands the Squaw Island Lighthouse.
Built in 1892 and decommissioned in 1928, it’s been out there alone, neglected and vandalized for the better part of eight decades.
Now, the light needs help.
This is the story of the people who will save it.