West Michigan Storage Building Explosion Sends Man To Hospital
Crews in west Michigan are cleaning up a storage building that exploded.
It happened around 9 Thursday morning in Hamilton in Allegan County.
Firefighters think a propane tank inside may have exploded, but they are not sure yet what sparked it.
A man was in a building next door when it happened.
He was taken to the hospital for treatment.
Investigators say that someone was growing medical marijuana in one of the units.
It’s not known if it’s linked to the explosion.