Gladwin Co. Emergency Management Wants Property Damages Reported

The Emergency Management Director in Gladwin County is asking residents to report storm damage to them. 

They say if you feel you have damage to your home, driveway, road and/or property, please document and report these damages by:

Sending photos of damage with your name and address to Please put the word “Damages” in the subject line.

If you are unable to use a computer, you can report your damages by phone to the office at 989-426-6871. If the line is busy, please leave a message with your address, name and phone number so they can contact you if more information is needed. 

If you have an emergency, please call the Sheriff's Department at 989-426-9284.