Lake County Woman Dies from Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

A woman is found dead in a Lake County home, and police believe she died of carbon monoxide poisoning.

The Sheriff says 63-year-old Susan Arrington was found inside her home near Chase, apparently sometime this morning.

Police tell 9&10 News a furnace malfunction caused the lethally high levels of carbon monoxide, an air monitoring test showed 146 parts per million.

The house did not have a carbon monoxide detector.

Stay with 9&10 News for the very latest on this still developing story.